Friday, October 20, 2006

Nothing...

Not alot to post about today.. so here's 62 questions...

1.) Do you talk in your sleep? I think I do sometimes...


2.) Ocean or Pools? Pools


3.) What's your favorite song at the moment? I have quite a few....


4.) Current Crush? Crush? WTH?


5.) What's your favorite color(s)? Green


6.) Window seat or aisle seat? NONE!


7.) Ever met anyone famous? Umm... let me think on this one...


8.) Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life? Sure?


9.) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Both


10.) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey? Neither.


11.) Are you looking forward to anything? This weekend being over! Brad works both jobs all weekend so it's gonna be lonely with just me and the girl!


12.) How long do your showers last? I dunno... depends on how long the hot water lasts!;)


13.) Do you know how to drive a stick? I can go backwards!;)


16.) Have you ever given money to a bum? Not that it's any of your business...but yeah


18). Where do you wish you were? Anywhere with Brad & Aly


20.) Can you salsa? If no one is watching...*L* If anyone sees me, it's called a seizure!;)


21.) Last gift you received? Brad just brought me roses...:)


22.) Last sport you played? Basketball


25) Last wedding attended? Ummm.... I can't remember... I've been skipping out on weddings...


26) favorite month? december


27) Most hated food(s)? I don't know... I'm pretty picky...


28) Can you sing? Sure!


29) last person you called? Amy


30) What's your fav. chores? Rearranging furniture.:)


31. Favorite Drink? Water & tea


32) Are you a vegetarian? not really


33) Do you believe in Heaven? yes!


34) Do you miss someone? yes!


35) Have you ever come close to dying? Yes


36) What jewelry do you wear 24/7? my wedding ring

37) Are you eating? saltines


38) Do you eat the stems of broccoli? No


39) Do you wear makeup? yep


40) Can you dance? not really


41) Would you ever have plastic surgery? I dunno


42) What do you wear to bed? It depends


43) Have you ever done anything illegal? I'm sure I have, although I try not to. I don't even speed


44) Whats the last thing you threw at someone? umm... I can't remember... it wasn't hard though...*L*


45) What kind of sneakers? Nikes or New Balance


46) What is your hair color? Golden Brown


47) Future child's name? Eva Grace or Citizen James


50) Do you snore? I dunno


51) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Ireland


52) Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Not anymore... rodney the racoon got passed to Aly


53) If you won the lottery, what would you do first? I dunno...

54) Gold or silver? silver


56) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what? Good question.


57) City, beach or country? Country


58) What was the last thing you touched? I'm typing now... so I'd say the keyboard


59) Where did you eat last? Joe's China Express

60) When's the last time you cried? The night before last, I did something stupid in the car and ended up whacking the visor into my mouth, and I had blood everywhere. Nice. Real Nice.


61) Do you read blogs? Yes!


62) What kind of power would u have if you could have one? I don't really want a power...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,
In your October 19th post, whose cyst is that? It that your operation? I am sorry that I am being naive, but I am just not sure at what I am seeing. All I can so is, "Oh, my God!"
Anyhow, I hope you are doing well and that your business keeps prospering. Are you doing any knitting lately. I would love to see some pictures.
Take care dear friend.
Big hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,
I hope you are doing well. I can't beleive that Albert was in you. I am so happy that you are doing ok. You went throught a lot dear fried.
Have you been knitting lately? I didn't do any knitting or crocheting yesterday. I am going to crochet this evening even though I have a hard time seeing at night. I feel the need to make something-LOL
Have a great day.
Hugs