Friday, November 10, 2006

Aren't these yummy?

I am in love withthese socks as done by Grumperina in this colorway.
I wish I did socks... those dpns just scare the crap out of me..... but these are oh so lovely!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Randa,
Long time, no hear from me-LOL. I do like those socks. I haven't knitted or crocheted in a couple of weeks. I don't know what I want to do. I can't wait to see your finished stuff.
I am glad that you and your family are doing well.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

ohh I wish I could do that. Those look SO comfy!

Love ya Miranda!

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,
Stopping by to say hello.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,
It has been a while. Brian had his surgery and both kids have been sick. I hope you and your family are doing well. I miss you.
Hugs