Monday, February 12, 2007

I'm going to try to be a better..

Blogger... I think I'll set a reminder for myself...

Anyway: Fill ya'll in...
It has not all been peaches & cream since my last post. 
Brad went in to have a mole checked out, because it turned black, the dr. removed it, 
he has stitches in his back that he has to have removed tomorrow, and they thought it was cancer. 
Yeah. We have lovely luck, eh? turned out all okay though!

They moved Gramps back to the nursing home after his surgery, and they just have him on pain 
meds to keep him comfortable until he decides it's time to go.

it's snowing now. had been freezing rain. go nebraska.

Yeah. That's how I am right now. I lost bookmarks too... so please resend me your blog links!:)
Thanks! Love ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! Hope you have a loving day. The kids and I are making decorations and crafting together. Not sure when hubby will get home from work, but the kids and I are going to enjoy ourselves until he does!

http://storm71893.livejournal.com/ there is my journal url. of course, you have to be logged into LJ to read it :P

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,
Gee, you and your family have been through a lot. I am so glad that Brad doesn't have C.
How is your Gramps doing? Let me know how you are all doing.
As always,
Hugs