Friday, March 02, 2007

Friday

Thank you for all the emails and the comment, on the loss of my grandpa, I appreciate them all!

:::6 weird things about me tag meme:::

1. I can not use public bathrooms. I will hold it until I burst, if I HAVE to use it, then I need to have my clorox wipes handy.

2. I had a fake tooth plate when I was younger because of an accident. I still have it around here.

3. I am so scared of doing or saying something stupid that I have missed out on a lot of things. I also am rather quiet on message boards I am a member of, I am working on getting passed that. (Heck I even dropped my purse as we were being escorted down the aisle, and I stayed, instead of being so embarrassed I couldn't stay and look anyone in the eye or talk to them, I made it through and hardly thought anything of it:) )

4. I gave serious thought to becoming a dentist, but I couldn't do it because other people's mouths are gross.

5. I used to know every line to: Dumb & Dumber & The Flintstones(yes, the one with john goodman, my sisters watched it over, and over and over.)

6. I have a hard time with cluttered counters. I have been known to clean other people's when I couldn't take anymore.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh you should come over and see our counter. :P
my hubby never cleans it, all his junk, most of it is trash. drives me crazy.

love ya doll :) :)

Anonymous said...

Sent this to your email, I just want to make sure you see it ASAP.

http://www.amylynn.org/home/pinecone

Have you been able to sign up for Pinecone yet? This site found a banner. I also recommend her website in case you haven't been there before.

BTW LOVE my IL order :D :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,
I am so sorry about your grandpa. My condolences to you and your family.
I am also sorry that I didn't come around to keep abreast of what was going on with you. Please forgive me.
When you get a chance, come on over and clean mine off. I hate, hate, hate a cluttered counter, but after many decades of cleaning up after other's I have almost given up. *smile* I used to plead, beg, threaten, scream, holler, negotiate...and still hubby loves to clutter the table and the counter with mail and junk mail. I guess he wins-LOL
Have a wonderful Friday.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,
Buzzin' by to say hello. So much has and is happening in my life right now.
I hope you and yours are doing well.
Lots hugs to you

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,
I just wanted to say hello and to thank you for the kind words you left for me on my blog.
Keeping you in heart and thoughts.
Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,
Just to say hello and to let you know I have been thinking of you. I hope all is well with you and your family.
hugs my dear friend