So I got a wild notion this morning to cut my hair, so I did.... only somewhere along the way (I know where, but it's embarassing.*L*) I ended up with a section way too short. So I ended up whacking it all off. So it's fairly short now. It had been down past my shoulders, and now it's slightly longer than my chin. It looks pretty okay though.
We watched movies yesterday... we watched Wild Hogs & Premonition. Wild Hogs was pretty good. Premonition wasn't bad. But it wasn't a premonition. And there was some spots that they seemed to leave huge gaps.
Anyway. it's time for Aly & I's reading. (She's been reading for a year, but I like to read chapter books with her.;) )
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Yeah.
Posted by
Randa
at
8/16/2007 01:49:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Randa,
I always ruin my hair when I cut it. I have yet to cut my bangs straight-LOL. How are you doing on your knitting? I have slowed down a little with my crocheting. I am making a purse for Carrie and haven't done very much on it. I go through fazes.
Have a wonderful day dear friend.
Hugs
Post a Comment