So I've cooked and cleaned all day.:) Go me. Aly and i made candy, and we dinked around doing not much.:)
Knitting-wise:
I'm working on a library bag.:) I refuse to pay .50 for a plastic bag there. And I always forgot to grab my own bags.... so i decided if I made one, MAYBE I'd remember. Or Aly will.:) I don't have the camera by me, or I'd show ya.:) I haven't had a real chance to look around and get into ravelry yet. I'm hoping to start.
I'm eyeing the addi's even more than before. Especially now that I've done my sales tax stuff, and seen how much of a profit IL has been this year. I deserve something nice for all my hard work.
Exercise-wise:
I've been doing my 30 minutes of walking and about 100 leg lifts a day. Each side. Inner and outer thighs. They hate me.:)
Family-wise:
B's dad has surgery on the 17th. We are hoping to be able to go, but it might just be B. We
spent NYD with them, so we could do Christmas. I'm just going to leave it at YEAH. It was the usual. Brad is actually home tonight! Woohoo! We're having dinner at a normal time, and all together for the evening. He gets off at 6. :)
Dinner-wise:
Having scalloped potatoes & ham, peas, lettuce, and bread and butter (hey I can only be so creative in a day*L*)
Business-wise:
It's going good. I got the sales tax stuff done. All by myself this year, and it was SCARY. But I got it done. Now I just need to write a check and mail it to the state. But we made a BIG profit over what we made last year.:)
Saturday, January 05, 2008
A day in the life...
Posted by
Randa
at
1/05/2008 04:42:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Very happy to hear IL is going well, Yay! *praises the Lord* I had been wondering how it's going.
about the green cookies, I was going to post that they left other things colored as well, but decided not to LOL. I saw red Valentine ones today at the store and told the kids we're NOT buying those kinds any more. Not that it's horrible to have... erm, colored #2, but I don't like our food to do that either, I hope I make sense! ;)
Keep up the good work exercising. I'm gonna hopefully start tomorrow myself. :)
I'm glad our library doesn't charge for bags. the handles break off (I think they got a bad batch cuz they didn't used to do that) and I'd be unhappy forking over 50 cents for one lol. I got a free tote bag in the mail and we use that for our "library bag".
Hi Randa,
I would love to see the library bag. I do think that you deserve the addi's. I love mine even though I haven't knitted it a while. I have been doing a lot of crocheting. I did go against my rule of not buying anymore yarn before I depleted my stash. I bought some sock yarn Saturday. I saw how Tom and Brian enjoy the socks I made for them and wondered why I didn't make a pair for me.
I belong to Ravelry. I was excited at first then I became lukewarm to it. I find that I am on my own pretty much over there *sniff*
I love scalloped potatoes and ham. I don't cook it as I am the only one, save Carrie, that does.
Congrats on your business and keeping up with your exercises.
I will keep B's dad in my prayers.
Big hugs to you.
Post a Comment