Friday, April 21, 2006

Take a look at this....:)
















They were done sooner than they thought.... we got to pick them up yesterday afternoon....doesn't she look adorable?? She's standing kind of weird...*L*

Ya ever have one of those moments you want to smack yourself over? I am allergic to aloe... and it's in freaking everything... it's a real pisser. Well so I am looking at this face stuff the other day, I look all over the darn label, see nothing about aloe(that would be due to the fact that I was blind*L*) get it home, have used it for a few days.... noticed I was getting these bumps... forgot all about the darn face stuff... tonight I'm in washing my face, talking to Brad and I tell him to touch my face.... he's like what the heck? that feels like the rest of your body when you've used aloe, so we start trying to figure out what was new that would have been near my face to cause this, and Brad read the label a couple of ties, and finally seen aloe.... it's a real pisser....
anyway... just had to share that...*LOL*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,
Aly is so cute. What a sweet little face.
Wow! Aly is 5 now. Brian will be 6 in August and it seems he was just crawling.
Maybe that is why I can't use face creams. I break out all the time. Even when I use hand creams my hands break out in a rash and itch. I never thought about Aloe as being the culprit. I will have to check the ingredients on my lotions here. I hope your rash, etc. has cleared. You know what my old Italian grandmother did for moisturizer-she used olive oil. I don't know if I want to go around with that feeling on my face and hands-LOL.
Wishing you a beautiful Sunday.
Hugs