Thursday, April 06, 2006

Woohoo! Been forever since I was able to get in here to post.... I haven't had time...
Not much has been going on, we've just been busy, and stuff....
My grandpa had a pace maker put in yesterday... they went through the left side first, and it was blocked, so they had to start over and do it again from the right side.... but as of last night he was doing well!:) He's told everyone that will listen that since they took away his beer, he wants to see how the pace maker will do, so he's going to get him some viagra....*LOL* BUt he also tells him that we've all been treating him like a mushroom, in the dark and feeding him bull sh!t.
Sunday is my Aly girl's 5th birthday! I am so freaking sad! I get this way every year! And it's not just that my baby is grwing up, it's everythng aobut how my pregnancy was, and her being born early, and I feel cheated out of all those last months that everyone else talks about and cherishes... I have different memories that I cherish... but it's hard to know that my body couldn't keep her safe like it was spposed to be... and that because of that she had to spend her first almost 2 months after birth in an incubator, and hooked up to machines that did my job...

yep.... pity party for me!
Anyway... I better go... I need to see about blowing out the eggs, so aly and I can dye them...:)

0 comments: