Finished afghan...:) More of a lapghan though....
Working on this dress for my princess in this yarn
Not my first choice for yarn, but it's more of a practice run to make sure I can do it....*L* Plus this yarn, mom got for 1.50 a skein at wally world.... it'll make a nice baby blanket for a relative too.... Then we'll deal with making it again in a different yarn, knit picks has some I've been eyeing...:) Although there are quite a few places online that I've been drooling over their yarn, and shuddering at the prices...;)
Sunday, May 28, 2006
Knitting
Posted by
Randa
at
5/28/2006 02:43:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Randa,
Stopping in to see how you are doing. The dress is cute and I hope you post pics of it when you are done. I haven't knitted in a while. I hope to go back to it soon.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs
Hi Randa,
I noticed that your graphics site is closed. I closed my main site temp. also. I gets to be too much for me.
Did you finish the dress you were knitting. I have put my knitting aside for a while.
I hope you are all doing well. I miss not reading about you and your family.
Take care and keep in touch.
hugs
Post a Comment