Monday, June 12, 2006

Well... it's Monday!:)

I finished the dress, it wasn't what I was planning... but i turned out all right, aly was thrilled, but i didn't think it fit right, so i stitched it closed on the bottom and she is using it as a laundry bag....*LOL*

I have a few new projects I am planning to take on... but I still need to get yarn... so I'm waiting until Brad gets full paychecks from both jobs... because now we need to get caught up on all the bills that are waiting....

So I dunno if I told ya'll but I closed down D&D awhile back, I'm thinking almost 2 months? .... when I decide to open it back up it will be Windy Hill Graphics, but that is still in the works... it's something i've been working on... but just haven't felt like doing... ya know? major burn out...

Anyone want to knit with me as I do this dishcloth? Great learning projects.... hint...hint...

Miss Elainie

June 12, 2006

Finish these sentences-

1. While driving down the road today… (*I haven't been out of the house today!*L*)

2. I saw a flock of birds flying and I wondered… which one was going to use the car as their person toilet this morning....

3. I got angry when I heard… Alyson jumping on the couch....

4. When I awoken this morning the first thing I thought of was… sheesh my back hurts....

5. When flying a kite I think… of flying them when I was younger with my dad, and how much alyson likes to fly them....

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,
Oooo! I like the dishcloth. I would love to try it. I have to get some cotton first and it won't be until pay period at the end of this week. I haven't been knitting or crocheting for a few weeks now. Other things just keep getting in the way. But, I would love to knit that dishcloth.
When will you be starting yours?
Thanks for doing Miss Elainie Meme. Have a beautiful day dear friend.
Big hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,

We get paid this Friday. It stinks that we get paid every 2 weeks. I will have to get the cotton sometimes this week. Or, I could just use regular yarn for now and then I could get the cotton later.
Let me know what you think.
Hugs