The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire.
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My usually scrambled thoughts and feelings on my life, loves, and hobbies
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire.
Posted by
Randa
at
6/15/2006 02:57:00 PM
1 comments:
Hi Randa,
I am sooooooooo sorry about the fan belt. What a pissa! I laughed when I saw your comment on my blog. I am a New Englander and we say, "Pissa" and you said pisser. I thought that was so funny. I only use that word around here at home. I don't think the Southerners would understand-LOL. We also use "wicked". It could be wicked good or a wicked pissa or just wicked.
I have started the butterfly cloth today. I have 20 rows done in between changing Nicky's diaper, feeding him and rocking him back to sleep. Phew! I am exhausted. But, I am using regular yarn as I didn't get to the store. I was sick yesterday and in bed all day. Now, that was a pissa *smile*.
I love to go to yarn shops. I see alot of yarn online that I would just love to buy.
Have a wonderful evening.
Hugs
p.s. I like the new look to your blog.
Post a Comment