Thursday, June 15, 2006

Thankful Thursday

Thursday Threesome

Onesome: Variations-- Do you you dress the place (or yourself) up for the July 4th holiday? I've seen plates and napkins and such, but this year one store has red, white and blue string lights for the house! Is that a bit much?
No not really, we wear whatever is comfy for the day...:) I think it's a little much personally... but i know others who love to do it....


Twosome: on a-- wing and a prayer: How do you feel about flying? ...or do you prefer ground transport?
I'm scared of heights, brad's dad owns airplanes, and has offered to take me up, but it scares the crap out of me.... ground is scary too.... but at least i'm not dropping from the sky to my death


Threesome: Theme-- The softball for this week: What is your favorite movie theme song or arrangement to listen to?
Movie theme song? *L* There are way too many to list! and even the bad ones get stuck in my head....

went to hobby lobby yesterday with mom.... found out what a yarn snob i am becoming...*L* I like to feel up the yarn, yes go ahead and laugh, everyone else does when I say it.... and there were only a couple that were pleasant to touch.... and they were majorly out of my price range for asmany as I need to finish a real project.... i like to go to these yarn stores online and drool.... we actually have 2 local lys(local yarn store) but i havne't talked myself into going in yet... want to... am working up to it....*LOL*
it's really windy today, was windy yesterday... real pisser. hard to get anything done outside with it blowing this way.... ah the life of a nebraskan...

I've been on a sunflower seed kick again lately... i hadn't really had any since before aly was born.... same with alot of things.... pregnancy changed my taste buds.... it was a real buzz kill.... i loved pickles.... and it was all i ate when i was pregnant with her, and then after she was born i couldn't eat them.... i have to force myself to eat them now, for some reason i start gagging before i taste it, but after i've eaten a couple bites it's better....

anyway.... i'm off to scan more pictures for the dvd.... chat ya up soon!:)


0 comments: