Got my dishcloth done!
No picture yet! I'll try to remember when I get batteries!:)
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Tuesday
Posted by
Randa
at
6/20/2006 04:29:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My usually scrambled thoughts and feelings on my life, loves, and hobbies
Got my dishcloth done!
No picture yet! I'll try to remember when I get batteries!:)
Posted by
Randa
at
6/20/2006 04:29:00 PM
3 comments:
Hi Randa,
Oh my. I messed up on mine and had to start over too. I am on row 20. I haven't been working on it. I have been dealing with my webserver for days, Carrie's birthday was yesterday and today I am not feeling well. Last week while my blogs were down I worked on the dishcloth and on my wall hanging and then I got a headache and neckache. I don't know what to do about these ailments. Seeing a doctor isn't in the cards right now. I hope to get a pic of my measley 20 rows. I am sorry that I have been neglecting you. Please forgive me. I am just not on top of things right now.
Big hug to you
Hi Randa,
I finished the butterfly. You can see it at: http://septembersmelody.com/coffeeclatch
That is my knit and crochet blog. You are the only one that knows I have it. I have had it for a while now and wasn't sure if I wanted to keep it. I also have a message board that I haven't introduced yet. The ladies that visit me aren't into knitting and crocheting and that is why I haven't told anyone yet. I just don't think that there will be an interest in them.
Big hugs,
HI Randa,
I hope you are having a wonderful holiday.
Big Hugs,
p.s. I have posted the shawl/wrap I finished. It is at: Coffee Clatch and at my What's the Buzz? Blog
Post a Comment