Friday, June 16, 2006

Knitting progress

This is at like row 20... so it's bigger now, plus i am using my favorite needles which are 8's instead of 7's..

I'm working on row 29 right now... getting it done... woohoo.... fairly quick knit too... not a mindless knit for me, because I get crazy if i don't watch the pattern real close...*LOL* some wild things go on...;)



It's starting to storm again....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,
Wow! I like the cotton you picked out. I am on row 34. I had such headaches for days that I had to put it on hold. It is a fun project to do. I am wondering if small purses can't be made for a child by making 2 and attaching handles. Mmmm! I am also using #8 needles.
I will post a pic of mine when it is completed.
Big hugs,