Friday, January 05, 2007

*hears the distant echos of past posts*

Sheesh... can I get any worse at writing in my blog?*LOL*
It's snowing again!
Well off and on... we haven't had much yet this winter! did get ice in that last storm, but not enough to put us out of commission like some parts of the state! There are still areas without power, and some with only partial power.

News on the family front?
Well not much.. Aly got her ears pierced!


Here's pictures from the other day of Aly and her daddy...






Christmas was great, I never did fully find my christmas spirit, but I am hoping that the stuff that caused my spirit to flee is finally being taken care of.. I can't change other people, but I can let those things go, and move on without it becoming a stumbling block in my relationship with Christ. At least that is what I am hoping for. There are still things that happened that sting and bring a sharp pain to my heart when i think about it, but with God I can move past them, and start to rebuild my relationships with those people. And hopefully, by changing my outlook with this, I will be able to help my other relationships.

my family has had some problems, my grandma t. is not doing well, i don't remember if i mentioned it or not, but they had given her 6 months to live, and that was a few months ago, they also think her cancer is back. my gramps (J) isn't doing well, and has to have another surgery soon...my grammy is still loony, but we love her. well most of us do. but that's part of the things that killed christmas.

I dyed my hair... well at first it was like dark auburn... but that was a few months ago... now its' back to what it usually is, only with slightly more red... like a dark blond/light brown.

Aly still won't wiggle her loose teeth.. she's being a pain about it.
Brad is still working 2 jobs, working his butt off trying to keep our stuff together. He's a wonderful man...

I've been knitting when I have time... bunch of hats, and headbands, scarves for christmas, etc... I'll see if I can find those pics, I thought I had them transferred, but apparently I was wrong, I'm not sure where the camera is at the moment though...
I think we are finally all on the way to being healthy again, seems like we've all been sick at one time or another with some problem. Nothing to severe though, thank you Lord!

Okay... I need to go do some cleaning!:) Love you all!*hugs*


Pictures from someone else that drove around looking at the aftermath of the storm: storm pics

This made me laugh! the powerbook prank

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,
Love the Powerbook prank. That con artist got just what he deserved.
I love the pictures Of Aly and hubby. Aly is so cute.
I couldn't find my Christmas spirit either. I am still emotionally feeling Blah.
I have been knitting and crocheting but my heart just isn't in to it right now.
I am happy you are all starting to feel well. It has been a rough ride for virus' and such.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs