Thursday, January 11, 2007

Yay!

I switched to the new blogger finally... I was scared to...I don't know why though.*L* 

Guess what?!??! Aly lost her first tooth the day before yesterday! YAY!!
 

And I was going to show you some of the knitting projects I've been working on....

this is only a few... and I don't even have these anymore... well the white hat matches aly's new coat, and the other two are headbands to keep the ol' ears warm.:)
I've made tons of these now, both hats and the other... I can't find pictures of the christmas scarves, or anything else... I'll have t do better at that this year...

Right now i am working on a scarf for me. I decided  I wanted to make something for me, since I haven't... OH!!:!: I bought some dpns the other day! I was so excited... I havne't used them yet, because I'm still nervous.*L* I just know I'll lose an eye!;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Aly on her first lost tooth!

Love the pic of your handy work! They look nice and warm :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,

Great job on the hat and the headbands.

I was so afraid of dpns also. I was so determined to teach myself how to use them. Now, I love it. I can make socks! I just finished another pair for Brian and started on a pair for Nicky.

I love seeing pictures of your knitting. Let me know what you have knitted with your dpns.

Aww. Little Aly looks cute. Her first lost tooth. How did she take it?

Have a peacful and wonderful Sunday.

Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,
Just checking in on ya. I hope you are all doing well.
Hugs