Not alot to report so far... I'm feeling kind of unhappy in my life? I think. I'm not sure right now. I feel mainly disappointment in myself. In everything i do, I feel like a failure. I'm trying to pull myself out of this funk...
In other happier news... There isn't much to report either.*L* I've been taking alot of pictures... and they are coming out really decent... I'm not sure what I'm going to do with some of the shots... I keep thinking note cards or something would be really cool...
Monday, June 25, 2007
Monday 6/25/07
Posted by
Randa
at
6/25/2007 02:49:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Randa,
There must be something in the air as I have been depressed for weeks now. I can't stand this turmoil that is brewing inside of me. I feel like I just want to give it all up and walk out the door. I hate this feeling.
Anyhow, I hope you are doing better. I was so happy to see your comment on my blog. I haven't felt like blogging and just want to give it all up and just delete it once and for all.
Geesh, I am quite the grump. I am sorry to lay this all on you. I really want to wish you a wonderful Sunday and hope you all are doing well.
love and hugs
Hi Randa,
Just to say hello and to thank you for your kind words to me and visiting with me at my new blog.
Big hugs to you
Post a Comment