Friday, July 13, 2007

We're back!:)

Okay so we've been back for about a wee, but as usual I'm a crappy blogger...

Our mini vacation was not so great... we did get to see the zoo, and there was some pretty pics to be taken on our trip...
On Brad's vacations from both jobs, we went to the museum on Monday,Tuesday and most of wednesday in tulsa, did our "thang" there, came home late wednesday night, went to Pioneer Village on thursday, then spent Friday exploring.... took some good pictures the whole time. :) I'll have to see if i can find an easy way to share them with ya'll...:)

Let's see... nothing too dreadfully exciting has been happening... I don't know if I mentioned the fact that we are now without living room furniture? Yeah. So it's hard to get into my knitting sitting at the table, and I haven't found a good spot anywhere else to get it done, so my project is on hold for now... I do find a few minutes to work on it now and again... but not as often as I should. and not often enough that it will still be a tank top for aly...*L* it's going to be a sweater now I guess...;) I need to tackle DPNs then though... and I bought some a few months back, but I am not grasping it. I don't have issues with circulars... just the dpns... if I could find time to wrap my brain around the magic loop idea, then maybe.... just maybe...

Anyway, I'm off to enjoy some tea and british comedies...:) Love ya'll!

0 comments: