Sunday, July 15, 2007

I get so angry...

But after typing it out, I erased it... just in case. I'm so paranoid lately about things not being completely private. I'm scared in a google search or anything that some of the people I'm upset about might find me... My blog has always just been my blog, the only thing I have for me... I don't share the address with many people... Anyway. I don't know what to do about the situation, so I've decided I'm going to avoid it for now. Discuss it with B, and go from there. *L*

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,

Aww. Aly is so cute and the pictures of your vacation are wonderful. I went to photobucket and looked at all of them.

What happened to your living room furniture? (Is that being too nosy?) I would love to see some of your knitting. I want to do some knitting and crocheting, but right now the funds aren't there.

I know what you mean about being careful on what you say. I am alway scared to say what I really want to say. I do the same as you. I type something out and then I say, "no, no, no" and end up erasing it.

Well, happy knitting.

Big hugs,

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,
Just stopping in to say hi.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs