*L* Heck I hit enter and it posted this...
As I was saying... I don't know why I bother saying I'm going to post more, I apparently jinx myself by saying that. Part of the problem is I get into a rut, and I can't imagine that ya'll wanna hear about another boring adventure in the life of me.*L*
Not much to recap for ya either... poured candles yesterday, fought with the kid over bedtime. Didn't have time to knit, even during big brother (I was running on the gazelle during that) and the last few dys have been more of the same.*L*
Yeefreakinghaw! We are exciting.
This weekend plans: Sat. there's a family picnic on my dad's side. I don't think I'm going and at least of the reasons: Brad has to work. The other reasons are more inportant. And I can't seem to get past my bitterness towards things there.
Sun. family picnic on my mom's side. AJ & I are going to that. We have to work around Brad's schedule, so I'll have to play the whole running back and forth taking him to work and stuff so we can have the car... but it'll be good! I can do this. I don't know why I have panic attacks about these things. It's family. These people have seen me at my worst, they don't have high expectations from me, so i don't know why I feel like running away.
There are things going on with B's family that are ugly. I wish I could explain it. But I fear they will find me here. (I like having my own semi-private haven)
Friday, July 27, 2007
I don't know why I bother...
Posted by
Randa
at
7/27/2007 09:41:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment