Sunday, September 16, 2007

It's Sunday!

So not alot has been happening around here lately. Brad started his new job yesterday. Our schedules will soon be changing so we'll have to get used to that.
Friday we played outside:

Scarf I was knitting(I got about 2 inches further before I figured out I had lost a few stitches in the course of the football game so I frogged the whole thing):

Lunch today scalloped potatoes & ham(it hadn't been in the oven long):

Brownies that Aly and I made yesterday for Brad(we needed them frosted.*L*):

We really haven't been too busy, been working on a project for Aly's schooling, we're making pinatas with my family (my mom still homeschools all my siblings) and we are planning a fall festival for the kids and they get to invite some other kids....
Today I've cleaned, and cleaned and ya can't tell. Got tea in the freezer to chill for Brad's lunch, which should be soon. We've all been sick. Got nasty coughs and all the fun jazz that comes with it. Last night I started a new pattern for my scarf, and I'm not sure what I think of it, when I get a bit further I'll post a picture... I need to just quit frogging it all. No one else will notice the imperfections.

0 comments: