You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. ~Jack London (1876 - 1916)
Monday, September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My usually scrambled thoughts and feelings on my life, loves, and hobbies
You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. ~Jack London (1876 - 1916)
Posted by
Randa
at
9/17/2007 11:31:00 PM
4 comments:
Hi Randa,
That is a great shot of Aly blowing the bubble. Your ham and potatoes look soooooooo good. I make scalloped potatoes, but have never added ham. I like both ham and potatoes and I do like to look at pictures of foods that others have cooked. Your food pictures make me hungry.
I am so sorry you frogged your scarf. I do like the stitch pattern. I know how it feels to keep frogging items when the errors are something that only I would notice. But, I know they are there and I get all flustered.
I want to thank you so much for the birthday wishes and the cute birthday gift. I would post it, but I have no protection against someone downloading and stealing it. Wordpress doesn't allow javascript. Anyone can right click all over my blog and take things.
I didn't do anything today for my b-day. I spent the day alone and blew out my candles at 8:30 this evening. I already had an unfrosted cake in the freezer and I helped Tom make the icing, Tom frosted it and Brian wrote some words on it. That was it. No gifts, no nothing, no money-LOL.
Wishing you a wonderful day.
Love and hugs
Hi Randa,
Just wanted to say hello. I hope you all are doing well.
Hugs
Hi Randa,
I want to say hello and to tell you that I miss you. I hope you and your family are doing well.
Hugs
Hi Randa :))))
Just reading your blog. I haven't been here in awhile, what with no internet at home and all :p
Email me your address, pretty please, I want to make sure I have it correct!
hugs, jessica
(who can't remember what her google/blogger login info is *lol*)
Post a Comment