I feel rough. I am so darn tired and worn out. I just feel really yucky too. I don't know what is wrong with me. I know I need to go to the dr. I'm just avoiding it because it scares me.
Anyway, for now I am still alive!*L*
Monday, November 05, 2007
blah
Posted by
Randa
at
11/05/2007 01:15:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Randa,
I know that my tiredness, etc. is because I am anemic. But, I am so stupid that I don't take any iron supplements or any vitamins. I know exactly what I am doing to myself and yet, don't seem to care.
I was happy to see your comment at my blog. Have you been doing any knitting lately? How is you little Aly doing?
I hope you feel better really soon.
Take care and my best to your family.
Hugs
*hugs*
I wish you and your family a blessed Thanksgiving tomorrow. *hugs ya some more* :D ;)
Post a Comment