Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Alive!

Well we had dr. appts today. The munchkin princess has an ear infection, & mine has downgraded into a sinus infection. Go us! So we are both on meds. But my blood pressure was good! He took the time to listen to my problems, and he thinks it's my thyroid. So I will know more on Friday after my blood results come in. Hopefully this will help with most of my problems...

Let's see: We have our tree up!:) Yeah I know. But we are super busy for the next week... and I needed it up for my open house that is the 1st. I've been busy getting ready for that. Pouring and messing with the darn printer. Seriously. I hate printers. They are awful. I wish I could have my labels professionally printed. It would save me so much time, frustration, stress, and sanity. Not to mention my cussing would be a little bit more 
under control!*L*
I have finished some knitting... I made up a pattern for a scarf for a christmas present... I'll post the pictures I have of it tomorrow or the day after!:)

0 comments: