Thursday, September 29, 2005

Thursday...:)

Just another day...:) The same ol routine...
Got orders poured, need to get them fnished off in the morning...
Two of my sisters are staying with us tonight... but I have to get them up early and ready to send off to my granmother's int he morning so that they can clean there... then mom is bringing all the kids back over and we are going to do some craft things with them... the munchkin princess will be excited!
B. is going to be doing some follow up calls to some apps he sent out.... we are praying that he gets them... even though they each pay better.... we'd stll need them both... especially with winter coming on...
Pray for us though... the car is ready to roll over and die any day now... we only use it when we have no other way to go with out it... Brad rides his bike to both jobs... and it's just.... ugh... We are trying to figure out how to get a different vehicle... which should be easy right? WRONG.... no one wants to help you when you've fled fopr b/r... and I am tired of having to explain WHY we had to file.... like we really wanted to live on the credit cards while Aly was in the NICU... I tried to make it all work as long as I could... there was no way out... anyway... when we find someone who is willing to help us... they want us to only get vehicles with payments of over 300... and we already know that we can't go beyond 200... so... we wait... and pray...:)
I need to go get some visiting done... I haven't been to my favorite blogs in quite awhile...:) MIss you all! *hugs8 SEe you in a few!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,
Praying for you and your family. Please pray for me also. I going through some really tough financial times and see no way out of my dilema.
I may have to pick and leave and start over again and again and again. No one here has any motivation and since no one listens to old me I have to take drastic steps.
There is so much drama going on in my life right now that I could just scream. It is too much for me to mention.
Anyhow, have a good weekend.
Hugs