I don't know if I told you this the other day, but Saturday, Brad's dad flew up to get him, and take him down to visit his grandma, since she has been sick, and Friday they decided toh ave hospice come in... Anyway so he flew down there, his dad brought him back that day... today we got a voice message (brad has his phone on silent during work) that said that his grandma had passed away...
she was such a sweet lady... I will miss her... Brad's extended family is mennonite, his immediate family, and obviously, us... are not... it will be... difficult to say the least... I am and will always be an outsider and not welcomed into the family... so the funeral shall be.... uncomfortable...
We could really use your prayers.... Brad's dad is taking this really hard...
Monday, October 03, 2005
Posted by
Randa
at
10/03/2005 12:57:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Randa,
I am so sorry to hear about Brad's grandmother's passing. My condolences to him and his family and to you and my prayers are with you all also.
Keep strong dear friend.
Hugs
Post a Comment