Saturday, October 08, 2005

Go take my test @ stump your friends...:)
Randa's test

-*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*-
Not alot to say right now.... we're back! I ended up really sick and couldn't make it to the funeral part... I hated that.... I wanted to be there for Brad... felt like a failure of a wife...
Aly fell and hurt her knee this afternoon... couldn't stand on it for awhile! Had me worried! So I gave her tylenol and toys, and the remote and set her up on the couch with something cold on it to wait for daddy to get home.... she's better now...
Tomorrow we are haiving our usual Sunday at my folks'... we ar having turkey*drools* I'm in charge of the pumpkin pies... I hope they turned out okay....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,
Stopping in to say that I am thinking of you. The pumpkin pies and turkey sound yummy. I am happy that Aly is o.k. as are you and the rest of your family.
Have a great Sunday.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Ack! I took your Randa Test *Looks shamed* I'm sorry to hear about Brad's Gramma, and little Ally.. and your being icky sick. I Hope all is well now... off to nose around some more.

-(blessings)-
Amanda