I am REALLY, REALLY sick of things...
First: We got the shower fixed on Thursday! Yeehaw...;) That really was great news! Today, the car is pretty much dead... And granted, we knew it was coming... but CRIPES.... I am just.... GRRRRRRRR..........
I am really tired of people calling or email me and making sure I'm going to be home at a certain time or day, etc.. because they are going to come over, and I clear that time slot for them... AND THEY DON"T SHOW UP..... No phone calls or emails explaining why... NOTHING>>>....
I am freaking sick of the people at mr. b's 2nd job.... someone is always calling him in early, or asking him to work their shifts.... Today it's the ass. (abbrv. there on purpose) manager... AGAIN... she's so sick, blah blah blah, come in early.... he tells her he'll come in as soon as he can, but since he wasn't supposed to work till, noon and he's on his bike, he isn't sure how much early it will be... that was at like 9:30 AM.... (her shift started at 5:00) so about 10:45 we get a call from the manager saying that he needs to come in early, because the ass manager, is sick, and the manager wants to go home.... NOW WHY SHOULD MY HUSBAND HAVE TO DO THEIR FREAKING JOBS?!?!?!!? Neither of them really work.... and they are always leaving early, etc.... if this was a one time thing I wouldn't think anything of it, but this is like every freaking time he is scheduled.... it's getting old.. and I'm getting pissy about it....
Good morning to me....
Saturday, October 29, 2005
I have to vent for a moment....
Posted by
Randa
at
10/29/2005 11:08:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Randa,
I am so sorry about Brad's job. Sometimes people can be so insensitive. It seem to be a me-me factor all the time. Most people don't have consideration for others. It is a shame.
At times I feel like I am being used, abused and victimized by outside forces. I dispise it because I let it happen to me. I don't seem to have a defense lately. I think it is because I am powerless against the powers that be.
It seems people with money hold all the power.
I hope your day is better today and I wish you a wonderful tomorrow.
Hugs and smiles
Post a Comment