Friday, October 28, 2005

Memes

Friday Fiver
1. What's the last item you mailed? A package from Inspirational Lights

2. Who has made you smile recently? Aly & Brad

3. What's the weather like outside? I think it's kinda nippy right now!

4. Do you consider youself a good judge of character? I'm pretty sure I am....

5. What's your favorite photograph? I have several... they are all of Aly and the kids... and there is like 2 family ones that are great...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friday Fun
Folgers Fridays

1. Are you a coffee or tea hound? Both... I like coffee, but it has to have vanilla creamer and sugar in it... and my tea... well it has to be cold and plain....
2. Are you a Starbucks fan, or another brand? I like Starbucks Frappucino...;) Vanilla, or Mocha...
3. If you are a coffee drinker, brewed or instant? If you prefer tea, loose or bagged? Coffee: Brewed Tea: Bagged... less mess!*L*
4. What is your average daily intake? Heck I dunno... I drink cold tea all day, but coffee is usually at my folks'... mainly because I can't drink a whole pot by myself, and Brad usually dumps his after he's done in the morning....

0 comments: