I haven't been out to visit any of my bog buds lately.... and I haven't posted in awhile.... so I got 2 visits down....:) I dunno if I';ll be able to get anymore done today or not.... It is Friday ya know....;) Whatever that means....
Let's see... the new: Aly is going to be a flower pot for halloween.... not that we do halloween, but my grandparents are members of a club, that has a dress up thing... and they give candy and prizes and stuff.... and it makes my grandparents happy, even though I hate it.... the thing is tomorrow... so that's where we'll be...
and that's the only dressing up she'll be doing... Mom made her costue... it's so cute.... I'll have to post a picture of it after we get her done tomorrow....
I am tired.... and I have a migraine....so it's been a doozy of a day....:)
anyway... that's that... gotta go grab the mail... expecting promo stuff today!:)
Friday, October 21, 2005
Sheesh!:)
Posted by
Randa
at
10/21/2005 11:27:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Randa,
I hope you headache went away.
Yes, I know how blogging get get away from one. I am having a heck of a time trying to keep up lately. Well, I guess we take one day at a time. Everyday life seem to take priority.
Wishing you a wonderful Monday. Looking forward to seeing Aly's pictures.
hugs and smiles
Post a Comment