I haven't done a meme since I moved my blog.... I know... ya'll are asking WHICH TIME?!?!?!? I don't plan on moving it again for awhile... so ya should be safe...
I need to go get busy and clean out my tester jars... I have tested a few others that are really really nice.... I can't wait to be able to add them...
I've been testing some of my new jars with new wicks.... and I must say, I am pretty pleased with my results so far! The jar is staying cool, and even though it seems slow to start, it catches up... and the wick is burning VERY clean! I'm really excited!
I think I might start a business blog... just so ya'll don't always have to read this stuff if you don't want to...:)
Okay anyway.... I gotta go.... Brad gets off at noon today... sohe'll be home by 12:30 and I need to get lunch ready.... Have a great Sunday everyone!
Sunday, October 09, 2005
Life as I know it... Sunday
Sig: Doodles & Dreams
Posted by
Randa
at
10/09/2005 11:07:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hope you had a pleasant Sunday! Thank you for sharing your URL.. look forward to being nosey. *Smiles* -(hugs and Blessings)-
Amanda
Post a Comment