Tuesday, November 08, 2005

It's just another....

Tuesday here....*L*
The usual, the car had problems last night while I was driving... (keep in mind this Brad's folks' car that they brought us to use) so that freaked me out.... now I gotta try to figure out what's wrong with it.... not actually me... but you know what I mean.... I'm thinking battery... yeah... I know.... don't look at me... they said they've had problems with it for awhile.... Thanks.
*LOL*
So this morning I think I got time for a good workout followed by a hot shower... get my workout going, aly gets up... I thought I was safe since she was up late last night.... no go there.... so I finsh my workout, go in to shower, Aly decided she wanted one too, so she hops in with me... okay no biggie... in and out usually... we finish getting the conditioner out of our hair, and everything rinsed, I tell her to turn the handle to off on the shower (remember my last shower problem, well the new one turns on funny, it's kind of a pisser, ya end up with cold water splashing you before ya get it off) she flips it to hot. HOT.... so we're both being scalded, and trying to get up to get it turned off, I move the shower head the other way so that it isn't getting us, and the freaking thing falls off.... it just falls off.... so we are still being scsalded just at a more intense stream.... and I start laughing.... I dunno what else to do lately.... God has great sense of humor I tell ya....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,
What an awful thing to happen to you and Aly. I hope you both are all right. I have weird plumbing here also, but my plumber is my hubby and I can't fire him-LOL
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

LOL Oh gosh Randa, I was just imagining it.. but geesh I hope you two are okay hun! Thankfully our heater doesn't go above a specific temp.. awww. I'm sorry hun! (huggers)

- Amanda