the other day.... not much.... just a skiff... It's gone...*L* BUt it's snowing again.... woohoo!:) Love the snow.... (remind me of this post later when I am complaining about it!;) )
Today we had to do grocery shopping and out to walmart to get the things we need.... it was great.... yep... great....
Brad, as much as I love him, is irritating me... so I'm either in severe PMS, or pregnant.... becaue normally it's not like that.... poor guy.... he's trying to hard to make life better for us... and all I am doing is ripping his head off....
He got the school thing all straightened out today, classes are ready for him to start, and he found out that his credits from k-state did get transferred afterall... and here we've been trying to figure out where they've been for almost 6 years! they sure haven't minded taking our money everytime we we write them to get them transferred....
But he only has to get 20-something credits and then he is officially finished! this semester is flash, and visual basic...
we are hoping to be able to get new computers soon.... hopefully after the first of the year... because this thing is about to die.... and we both miss having our own...
Anyway..... it's time to play with my child....:) SHe has the barbies already out...
Thursday, November 17, 2005
We got snow....
Posted by
Randa
at
11/17/2005 06:11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Randa,
Thank you for the Turkey instructions.
It has been cold here and I am loving it, but now snow.
I am sorry I haven't visited in a while. I haven't felt like posting. I have been trying to spend more time doing things around here when I get the chance while hubby is at work and Brian is at school
I hope you have a beautiful Sunday.
Big hugs to you
Too bad that snow didn't last very long. I have to laugh about the "barbies already out"...know that feeling. LOL Poor Brad, how are things now? He still have a head? LOL
Post a Comment