Thursday, July 20, 2006
























1. Cozy I'm using caron simply soft.... probably a touch too heavy... but it's what i have on hand...

2. a purse design i am dinking around with 5 is a nother angle of it.

3 & 4. a baby hat and a baby blanket i am working on for my cousin, who is in labor and could be having her baby within a day or so. (i've been putting the blanket off... I just started it this afternoon)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,
Ooo! Your projects are beautiful. I love the color of the cozy you have chosen. That purse is adorable. I have been thinking of making a purse. I have the handles, but I don't know which design would go with the handles I have.
As of this comment-did your cousin have the baby yet? The little hat is so cute.
Looks like you have been very busy. I am so impressed.
Thanks for showing the pictures. It gives me a lot of inspirtation to get going on my projects. I am thinking of making many Christmas gifts with knitting and crocheting this year. I know it sound grandma-ish, but times are tough. LOL Prices keep zooming and paychecks staying the same. It sucks!
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,
Stopping by to see how you are doing.
Things have been pretty rough around. I have posted about it in my Buzz blog.
Take care
Hugs