Ugh.... I hate the heat, I would love to try to avoid it... so i do...*LOL* I stay in the house to avoid the bugs and the heat... aly doens't like it, but she thinks we should all live outside all the time...
Well after getting bck from watching the kids while mom was gone, we all ended up with various forms of this flu everyone has had.... poor miss aly, she was so sick, then she was making herself sicker because she wouldn't eat because she was scared of having to use the bathroom for one or the other.... we ended up taking her to the dr. who told her if she wasn't eating AND drinking(clear liquids the first day) she'd have to go the er and have an iv put in... so she did do better... and now she is running at almost full steam again....
lets see knitting news... I am not getting far with things lately, because of the sick thing, and taking care of the sick ones... but i am going to be taking pictures of my works in progress....
lets see... I shampooed the living room carpet, and brad helped me scrub the bathroom floor on our knees with green scratcher pads...it looks better now....
lets see... what else?:) Probably nothing else to report....
So that's all for now folks!:)
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Summer....
Posted by
Randa
at
7/18/2006 10:45:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Randa,
It is so hard to get a child to eat and drink when they are not feeling well. I can associate with you trying to get Aly to do just that. We have a hard time just to get Brian to drink water when he is not sick. I am so happy to hear that Aly did better with eating and drinking. The poor little kids, they just don't feel good and you wish that you could take away their discomfort.
I have been working on the knitted hat this morning. I had to go to the doctors earlier today as I can't hear out of my left ear. I don't like the diagnosis he gave me. I am going to go to and ear, nose and throat doctor next week-pay period week. I am so aggraviated that I can't hear. It is like being in an airplane and you just want the darn ear to pop and clear up.
My next kniotting project, I think, is going to be socks. I am not sure yet. I have to wait until I get the funds for the yarn.
Glad to hear that you and your family are doing better.
Big hugs,
Post a Comment