Sunday, July 16, 2006

Useless blog content since we are still sick....







What type of homeschooler are you?




You're an "Unschool" HomeschoolerYou teach your kids primarily through simply living your life and talking to your kids. You probably do supplement your conversations with books borrowed from the library - admit it, just HOW many trips have you made to the library this month?!"Mommy, look at the flower!"...."Yes, at look at the roots, and the pigment, and did you know......"

Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code






You Belong in 1956



If you scored...



1950 - 1959: You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in!



1960 - 1969: You are a free spirit with a huge heart. Love, peace, and happiness rule - oh, and drugs too.



1970 - 1979: Bold and brash, you take life by the horns. Whether you're partying or protesting, you give it your all!



1980 - 1989: Wild, over the top, and just a little bit cheesy. You're colorful at night - and successful during the day.



1990 - 1999: With you anything goes! You're grunge one day, ghetto fabulous the next. It's all good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm an "Unschool" Homeschooler and I belong in the 1970's.

I hope you are all feeling better. I am so sorry that you have to go through that and that Aly was so sick.

I am looking forward to seeing your knitting. I haven't picked up a knitting needle all weekend. I did crochet some this evening though.

Big hugs to you

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,
Stopping by to see how you are doing. I hope you are doing well.
I have posted a picture of the second shawl that I finished this morning. It is posted at my Buzz site. My other site seems to be a bust so I am deciding if I want to keep it or not. I am not sure as of yet.
Hugs,