My Family Could... Use some prayers...
My grandpa (70) had a stroke today, and is not doing very well.... He laid in the driveway from 9:45am - 2:30pm today.... my grandma heard him leave for work (he works part time for his enjoyment, he's retired from the police force and was bored) and a neighbor found him this afternoon... Had they found him earlier things could have been done, like the clot buster, that they used on my grandma when she had her strokes....anyway... he may be partially paralyzed... but they are waiting on tests over the next few days.... he's also going to be going to be detoxing, he hasn't been this long without alcohol in forever... and it's jsut going to be not very good over the next few weeks, and I could really use your prayers....
Thank you all!
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
prayers....
Posted by
Randa
at
1/03/2006 10:38:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh Randa,
I will keep you grandfather in my prayers. What a terrible thing to happen. I am so sorry.
Hugs my dear friend,
Post a Comment