Monday, January 09, 2006

Ya ever have one of those weeks.... ya just decide screw it....
welcome to my week...
these people are all freaking nuts.... I can't even describe to you how nuts they are.... words fail me when I try.... let's just say... I don't even know... they are nuts.... and I quit... I am living in my own little workd right now.....

Grandpa is doing better... He is out of icu and is just in the 2nd floor, but he'll be moved again, they are waiting for his blood pressure to go down...
The doctors are saying it's a miracle, because they didn't expect him to be anywhere near where he is... he wasn't supposed to be able to see, or talk, but he's doing pretty good at it... he was even able to read one of the nurses her miranda rights(Grandpa used to be a cop, what seems like a long time aGo), and he remembered that it was the name of one of his grand daughters, and he didn't call me mandy like he usually does...

Brad starts school today.... woohoo! In addition to his two jobs... quite the ambitious fellow eh?;) He had an interview with Charter on Friday... so we are praying about that...
Anyway, those are the updates in my life.... great eh? Hope you are all faring better.... I'm hoping to be out visiting soon....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,
I am glad to hear that your grandfather is doing better.
I, more than not, live in my own little world. Sometimes I just want to fade away for a while unnoticed. I want to have a room that is perfect (the way I want it) and just close the door to all on the other side. I want to wrap myself in splender and pretend that I am someone else and dream my dreams. I don't know if that makes sense or not.
Wow, Brad sure does have a full plate. I can't even get out of my own way. The best of luck to him.
I hope you have a wonderful day inspite of all that is going on. Keeping you in my thoughts.
Hugs and smiles.

Judi B said...

Randa, I'm so happy to hear that your Grandpa is doing better. It's so wonderful to see the power of prayer. Hang in there, if you need anything, just ask. Always.