- Paralyzed:: Frozen
- Bossy:: Courtney
- Worth:: While
- Breathing:: Life
- Uneventful:: weekend
- Return:: Christ
- Splint:: Broken Bone
- Notice:: Final
- Hero:: Fallen
- Vulnerable:: Open
I have no idea why I haven't blogged.... It's been hard to get my feelings across to anyone but B... I dunno what I would do without him...
We found out that job #2 is closing. the company that bought it decided not to keep this one open, so we are out of a job as of February 5th....
which is okay.... God will provide all our needs. I keep telling mself that.... and God keeps sending me those reminders....
We are looking for a better F/T job, so there won't be a need for a p/t job.... We never heard back from Charter, yet.... but that's okay... the guys said it could take away.... Please keep indulging me in these hopes.... I already know he probably didn't get it.... but it's just hard to accept it again.... hopefully now without the p/i/t/a job he can get a better one... it's hard to find time to job hunt when you are only home for around 2 hours total a day, not sleeping.... and you have to eat during those times too...
Anyway, we could use your prayers in that area also! We already know God works miracles!:)
Speaking of miracles, my grandpa is doing pretty good! He is eating, but he still can't really see... I have to tell ya.... I haven't been to see him for awhile... I can't stand this hospital, and honestly, I have a hard time with hospitals, I never really go there for great things...*L*:)
Anyway.... I have to run... Need to get another glass of water.... sometimes the water thing gets to me....*L* But that's another rant best saved for another day...;)
Thanks for keeping in to check on my chickies! I love ya all!:)

1 comments:
Hi Randa,
Aww. I am sorry about the job. I certainly will keep you and your family in my prayers.
I am so glad your grandfather is doing better and I understand about hospitals. I almost hyperventilate when I have to visit someone there. I don't like them at all.
Have a wonderful day my friend.
Hugs
Post a Comment