Monday, March 20, 2006

Happy 1st Day of Spring!

I guess anyone who has seen the news, knows that we are in the middle of a blizzard.... gotta love freaking spring in Nebraska...
So we have been digging out when it slacks off, and trying to stay occupied...
Brad is at work, and Aly is sleeping, and I just feel like crap.... my knee is killing me, and I keep hurting it more...my throat hurts, and I have a major headache.... I think the headache is related to caffeine withdrawls though.... so tomorrow it should be a full fledged migraine... I am so excited! I just can't wait... and to go hand in hand with the lack of caffeine, is my period. Woohoo....
I am having a sale at Inspirational Lights... so I need to fill those orders, but I gotta wait till I can get jars...
I am just... ugh... tonight... sitting here watching Match Game.
Okay... well anyway, I'm gonna take my grumpy a$$ to lay down and watch tv....

Hope everyone is having a great day!:) ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,
Oh, boy! I can relate to those miserable migraines. When I get one I have to wear dark glasses in the house and they last all day and sometimes into the next day. I hope and pray you are doing better today.
It is hard to believe that you are in a middle of a blizzard. Winter just wants to keep hanging on for some parts of the country.
Get better soon dear sis/friend.
Hugs and smiles