Not much to say.... I am now using Opera for my browser..... have been for a bit, firefox kept eating my bookmarks, and even with exporting them and such they weren't usable... really upset me, it was almost every time I would open the browser, it would act like it was the first time.... I was ready to chuck the whole darn thing....
News: Not much going on... Brad had an interview at a job he really wants last tuesday and we are waiting to hear from them... it's exactly what he is going to school for, and it mostly deals with Linux so he was just thrilled beyond measure...
Aly and I havn't been up to much while he sleeps during the day.... schooling, knitting, playing... that's about it... we have had fun in the snow... snow bll fights and sledding...
even with my knee problems... which still hurts.... thats what i get for being the hero and jumping off the stairs and wading out in the snow (it was almost to my waist in some parts) to get us scooped out while Brad was sleeping... not pretty... and them the falling that I did that day in the snow... ARGH! I tell ya... anyway, I haven't been able to run up and down the stairs to do laundry, so Brads been washing it for me... it does him good... reminds him of all i do around here...
okay well it's almost 10:30, and I need to get to bed soon if I am going to get up early and get my exercising in before Brad gets off of work...
blog more soon...:)
*hugs* R.:)
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Tuesday
Posted by
Randa
at
3/28/2006 10:18:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Randa,
Hope you knee is on the mend. Just stopping by to see how you have been.
Sending you hugs and smiles
Post a Comment