Whats ur fave color? Green
Married? Long term relationship? New relationship? Swinging Single? Married
Children? How many Boys? Girls? Ages? 1 Girl, 4 (almost 5)
Pets? Kind age and #? none anymore....:) not even a fish...:)
Where did you grow up? Same Area we live in now.... within a dozen or so miles....
Favorite Meal? Oy.... Like I could name a favorite meal?
Favorite Snack? I dunno.... depends on what I want to munch on...
Favorite Dessert? hmm.... not a big dessert person.... so I really don't have a favorite...
Favorite Drink: Water, Green Tea with orange, Passionfruit and Jasmine, Dr Pepper, Sprite
Favorite Alcoholic Drink? Anything but beer.... I like whiskey...*LOL*one of the last times I went out (eek a year ago!) I had this jolly rancher drink... it was very yummy... I don't drink much though.... like next to never....
Favorite Time of Day? Early mornings, or late evening
Favorite show? I just answered this on a one of these things not too long ago.... My Name is Earl, Rodney, House, How I met your mother
Favorite Movie? Good Question....
Favorite Actor? I dunno really.... I don't really have a favorite like i used to...
Favorite Actress? Same as above...
Favorite Kind(s) of Music? Christian, Oldies, Country, 90's
Favorite Group(s)? Third Day, Chris Cagel, Josh Turner, Trace Adkins, Tim mcGraw, Kenny Chesney, I have bunches of favorites.....
Favorite Songs? Cry out to Jesus (Third Day), Your Love O Lord(Third Day), Offerings(Third Day) (you have to hear this song!), You are so Good to Me (Third Day), Show Me Your Glory(Third Day) I have tons of favorites.... but these are on my repeat list alot lately....
Thursday, March 02, 2006
Questions....:)
Posted by
Randa
at
3/02/2006 11:09:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Randa,
Stopping my to say hello. I hope all is well.
Wishing you a wonderful day.
Big hugs and smiles
Post a Comment