skip to main | skip to sidebar

Somewhat Scrambled

My usually scrambled thoughts and feelings on my life, loves, and hobbies

Saturday, March 11, 2006

thought this was funny....;)

Dear Lord,
I pray for:
Wisdom, To understand a man.
Love, To forgive him and;
Patience, For his moods.
Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength...

I'll just beat him to death.

Posted by Randa at 3/11/2006 03:58:00 PM

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,

LOL. How true.

Have a beautiful Sunday dear friend.

Hugs

March 11, 2006 10:14 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Places I go

  • Jessica
  • Liz's Blog
  • Craftster
  • Knitting Pattern Central
  • You knit what?
  • WikiKnitting
  • Kody May Knits (great hats)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2008 (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2007 (38)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2006 (63)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ▼  March (5)
      • Tuesday
      • Happy 1st Day of Spring!
      • thought this was funny....;)
      • Blog Much?
      • Questions....:)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2005 (34)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (3)

About Me

My photo
Randa
I'm a Wife, Mommy... and other things...:)
View my complete profile