Two Names You Go By:
1.)Randa
2.)ReRe
Two Parts of Your Heritage:
1.) Swedish
2.) German
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1.) t-shirt
2.) shorts
Two Things You Would Want in a Relationship:
1.) Love
2.) Laughter
Two Things You Want Really Badly At The Moment
1.) The pain to not be so bad
2.) My attitude to improve
Two pets you had/have:
1.) Beth (my chow)
2.) My rabbits
Two people who will fill this out: (Probably)
1.) I don't know...
2.) at the rish of repeating myself... I don't know
Two things you did last night:
1.) Knitted
2.) talked to Brad & Aly
Two things you ate/drank today:
1.) Dr. Pepper
2.) Water
Two people you last talked to:
1.) Alyson
2.) Courtney
Two Things You Will Do Tonight:
1.) Take my pain meds
2.) knit(working on a gag gift)
Two Favorite Holidays:
1.) Thanksgiving
2.) Christmas
Two Things You Can't Live Without:
1.) God
2.) Brad & Aly
Two Favorite Numbers
1.) 9?
2.) 4? (I dunno that's a silly question!)
Two Of Your Favorite Movies
1.) I dunno honestly..
2.)
Two (Recent) Favorite Songs
1.) Cry out to Jesus (third day(it got me through my major surgery))
2.) mountain of God (third day)
Sunday, September 10, 2006
2....
Posted by
Randa
at
9/10/2006 10:41:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment