Monday, September 18, 2006

--THE BASICS--
[name]: Miranda K.
[birthdate]: 12-04-none of your business*L*
[sex]: female
[relationship status]: married
[shoe size]: 10
[parents still together]: yes
[siblings]: 3 sisters, 3 brothers
[pets]: none anymore....
--FAVORITES--
[color]: green
[number]: none
[time of year]: fall
[type of weather]: snow and rain... not mixed, that's a mess
[food/drink]: I like what I like....
--DO YOU--
[twirl your hair]: You betcha sista!
[have any tattoos]: Nope
[cheat on tests]: Nope
[like scary movies]: No... I hate scary things
[like cleaning]: YES!
[know how to drive a standard]: *SNORT* I wish... they only move in reverse for me
[own a cell phone]: Yep.
[collect anything]: not anymore
--HAVE YOU EVER--
[been in a fist fight]: no
[considered a life of crime]: no i'm a wuss... i couldn't take the pressure...*L*
[considered being a hooker]: nope
[been in love]: yes
[made out with just a friend]: just brad...
[hurt someone you love]: I know I have... You don't go through life without hurting people sometimes, unfortunately
[kicked someone in the nuts]: Not on purpose...
--CURRENT--
[clothing]: gray pj pants
[hair]: in a pony tail flipped in half-assed bun
[song you are in love with]: cry out to jesus
[cd in your stereo]: I dunno... 4 of our cds then 1 of a dude from walmarts demos...
[mood]: happy
[thing you ought to be doing]: nothing...
--LOVE--
[first crush]: joey s. a long time ago
[first kiss]: brad
[first love]:
[do you believe in love at first sight]: no
[do you believe in "the one"]: yes
[are you a tease]: no... but I've been accused of being one!*LOL*
[would you ever commit yourself to someone 100%]: Yes, going on 6 years now....
--ARE YOU--
[honest]: Yes
[sarcastic]: Yes. I can't help it. It flies out of my mouth before I can trap it shut.
[a daydreamer]: no
[messy or organized]: usually organized
[shy our outgoing]: shy
--RANDOM--
[nervous habits]: I dunno...
[are you double jointed]: yes in a few fingers
[can you roll your tongue]: yep
[do you make your bed daily]: yep
[which shoe goes on first]: whichever one I grab first
--IN THE PAST MONTH HAVE YOU--
[bought something]: Yep. needed things for the hospital
[been sick]: yep.
[sang]: yep!
[missed someone]: Yes
[gotten drunk]: no
[gotten a haircut]: no .... but I am considering getting one
[watched cartoons]: lol yep. I'm recovering so aly's had control of the remote
[been kissed]: yep. everyday.
[lied]: yeah. about my pain level. I tried to tough it out. didn't work out so great
--LAST PERSON THAT--
[you spent the night with]: Brad and Aly.. and Miss Amy stayed
[spent the night with you]: Amy spent the night to take care of me today
[saw you cry]: Brad... just a day ago... I'm such a pansy about getting my bandages changed and my incision packed.
[made you cry]: Brad, while changing my bandages
[you said "i love you" to]: Alyson before she fell asleep
[told you they loved you]: see above answer
--WHAT IS--
[the best feeling in the world]: loving and being loved
[the worst feeling in the world]: right now my world has shrunk and all I think about is my pain from the surgery and then from popping my top stitches.
[your greatest fear]: not being ready...
[the thing you want most in life]: to be ready

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,
I know it has been a while. I just needed some time away from blogging.
I read that your are packed with gauze. I am so sorry that your incision opened. That happened to me after my surgery. I had to go to the ER holding my gut closed. They just taped it close. They said that I had an infection and that is what cause it to open up. I will never forget it. I hope you are doing well and that the pain has subsided by now.
Take care dear friend.
Love and hugs