Thank you all for the prayers! And good luck!;)
I was released from the hospital on Sunday, but I've had to spend a few days at my parents' because of some problems I was having. I have a HUGE area full of stitches, from about 2 inches above my belly button, to my pubic area, it goes up and down and then across. I have all of my womanly parts, both ovaries, and all that good stuff. In addition to the cyst (which weighed 20 lbs), they removed a growth from my right ovary. They also preformed a hysteroscopy, and a D & C. The good news is that everything came back from pathology as benign. No Cancer. (Thank you Lord!) I had to make an emergenct visit to the dr yesterday morning because I was having a few issues with leakage of a bloody watery substance from my stitches, which is normal, but I was gushing... but he said that was normal enough. so a week from Monday(labor day) I get my staples out. I have 2 layers of stitches and a layer of staples.
I think that's what I had to fill ya'll in on... my pain meds are still making me foggy.....
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Update
Posted by
Randa
at
9/06/2006 10:22:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Randa,
Thank the good Lord your are fine. Gee, you went through an awful lot. I am so happy to hear you don't have cancer. You go girl!
Things here have been terrible. Brian has been sick since August 11,. He is doing good now, but still has loose bowels. He has missed 9 days of school so far. I am going out of my mind. He gets better and then sick again. He saw his doctor 2 days ago and we brought another stool sample to the lab. I am praying that his problem is from being on Omnicef for 15 day straight.
I haven't been blogging. I just don't have it in my heart to do so.
Anyway, I wanted you to know that I am thinking of you.
Love and hugs
Post a Comment