Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Updates again...:)


Well here's where we are... I went yesterday to have staples out... since the doc is a specialist in the womanly things I didn't ask about the pain in my leg... today it was bad enough we made an appointment with my regular dr, and I also had him check my inscision because it was open, and still leaking fluid... so he looked it over for me... He said it's healing and since it was a major operation, it's gonna be slow going basically... it'll heal from the bottom up.. so woo freaking hoo... my leg pain is from a nerve. we have this large nerve that runs in our pelvic area... and mine was being kind of crushed by the cyst, so the pain is because it is working on healing itself... he gave me a perscription for something to help at least at night while I try to sleep... so hopefully it'll be all good...:P Everything else here is just... normal i guess... aly and i are pretty much on our own again... it sucks since I still can't left anything heavy, and with it being like it is, I'm trying to take it easier than I was... Brad and Aly are helping all they can... I feel like a bad wife/mother though... but yeah... it's apparenly going to be my first night on my own without anyone because brad works over night tonight, and none of the girls are coming over I guess... no one said anything while I was there. I feel kind of abandoned by everyone but Brad and Aly... No one calls and checks on me or anything. No one called to see how I was today, and no one knew brad didn't work, so I could have been all by myself for all anyone knew and none of them called... I cried about it to brad earlier... I don't mean to sound like a whiner... but for cripes sake... I had a freaking 20lb cyst removed plus a growth from an ovary and major surgery... and none of my family calls to see how I am... my freaking phone never rings unless someone needs something from me. Can ya tell I am slightly bitter tonight? I'm tired of surpressing my feelings for everyone else and everything... I'm just tired and in pain... and I want people to freaking care....

Oh and as a side note to anyone who cares.... I have copies of the pictures of the cyst and I'll be posting them... and don't worry... it's not as sick as it sounds... it's very interesting looking...

0 comments: