I have surgery on the 31st, and will spend 3-4 days in the hospital. Since it is so big I can't have just the normal sized incision it will have to be a lap something or other where they make a large incision... My uterus wall is still very thick even wth all the bleeding I do, so they are going to take a sample of it, and also do a d&C at the same time. He doesn't think any of it is cancer, so that's what we are praying for. Then.... All of this... is. not. the. cause. of. my. heavy. periods. I'm not ovulating, and that is a problem we will deal with AFTER everything else. And how we deal with that will depend on what Brad and i decide for our future with kids. Now that's a mouthful to digest, and I doubt I will be back on for awhile until this is done, So I hope you all have a great couple weeks!
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Randa,
I am keeping you in prayer and sending positive thoughts your way.
Wishing for you a speedy recovery my dear friend.
Big hugs to you
Post a Comment