Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Update again....

Went for my ultrasound on Monday, got the results today.... My overies and uterus look fine, but I have a very large cyst (28 cm is what the radiologist and my dr. said) that isn't attatched to anything, they aren't really sure it's a cyst, they aren't sure what it is. I have to go to the office tomorrow morning to get the stuff I need to drink, and any other information, and then I have a CT Scan on Thursday morning. I'm very very scared and have been crying off and on since I talked to the dr... there' more info, but I am going to go be with my family, I just wantd to thank you all for your prayers and let you know what was going on... I'll update again after we find out more info...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Randa,
My continued prayers are with you Randa. My heart is heavy knowing that you nervous and scared. It is so understandable. Sending positive thoughts and much love and hugs your way.