Monday, August 21, 2006

Well....

Talked to my dr today, had my ct scan on thursday but she was out of town... so as of today.... I am being referred to someone else because of this. I have a cyst, 30cm x 30 cm which is about the size of a volley ball, she said, and then I have a smaller one on my ovary. they still aren't sure where this one is coming from. reassuring isn't it? but they are pretty sure that it isn't cancer, thank you sweet jesus. but i will be having sugery some time... i go see an ob/gyn specialist tomorrow afternoon, and then from there maybe we will know more? I am scared freaking spitless.... anyway, that's my update! Go Me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Randa,
I am soooooo happy that it isn't cancer. "Thank you Jesus."
I know you must be scared dear friend. I am sending you positive thoughts and keeping you in prayer.
Big hugs and smiles to you